To all the American Idol fans out there how exciting that our very own Utah connection, David Archuletta, made it to the final. I am such a big fan of the show this season and think David Archuletta has such a great voice! I know I am a dork, but I TIVO the show every week (I love my TIVO and I don't know what I would do without it now!) It is so cool that he has made it this far! The finals next week are going to be so exciting and I can't decide who is going to win out of the 2 Davids. I really like David Cook's originality, but I think I am going to be biased and hope that David Archuletta wins! Not only is the Idol finale next week, but here is another dorky confession of mine, after the Idol finale is over my favorite summer show is going to start, So You Think You Can Dance!!! I just love that show and think it is so amazing how well some of those people can dance. I wish I was just as talented. So this summer if anyone tries to call me on Tuesday or Wednesday nights and I don't answer, you'll know where I'll be, in front of my TV watching So You Think You Can Dance!
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Oh yeah! I am basically obsessed with David Archuleta right now. He is such a cute, shy, amazing voice, kid. I have even had dreams about him. Kind of creepy right? Well, we got pregnancy to blame for that one. Just wait! I look forward to Tuesday and Wednesday night. I flippin NEED tivo.
AHHH HA HA HA HA, KNEW HE WOULD LOSE. JUST JOSHIN' SO I LIKE THE BLOG. PSYCHEDELIC BACKGROUND!! WE SHOULD HAVE ANOTHER LAB DINNER WITH THE CREW. THIS TIME YOU CAN BRING STEVER.
Post a Comment