Friday, February 8, 2008

Newbie on the Block

Hello everyone! I have been debating for a while now about making a blog and I have finally done it. Before I created my own blog I have been reading from my friend Robyn's and realized how a blog was able to keep me updated on her life. So please be patient with me all you experienced bloggers while I still try to learn the ropes. Hopefully in the next few days I will have pictures and more up.

2 comments:

Candyce said...

It am excited about your blog! It will be fun to get the updates! I am so glad that we got together tonight! Good food, better company!!! Hopefully we will get together again sooner rather than later!

The Lunds said...

Hey, I found ya! I am very excited that you have a blog too. Another friend to make me look good! You're doing good with the blogging already. Keep it up.